Updated March 16, 2021:
The church advisory health committee met on Monday, March 15, to reevaluate the procedures put in place during the height of the pandemic. As more people are vaccinated and the amount of daily cases decreases, the committee has decided that now is the right time to begin rolling out a church-wide reopening plan.
- You no longer have to sign in for worship on Sundays, but we will continue to take temperatures as you enter the building. Registration pads will be available in the pews for all to register attendance.
- Please continue to wear a mask when you enter the building.
- Sunday school will resume on April 11th from 10:15-10:45 a.m. Masks are to be worn in Sunday school classes. The church will not be providing coffee or water, but you may bring your own coffee or water into the building. Please feel free to enter the building through any entrance. Remember 3rd Sundays in April and May we will have outdoor worship at 10:00 a.m., so you may want to adjust Sunday school time for those Sundays.
- We will be expanding the number that can attend worship services beginning Easter Sunday, April 4.
- Children and Youth events will be resumed this summer.
As always, please note that these changes are considered the first of its kind with more to follow. These are still subject for further revision as the committee continues to examine the situation closely.